The May 25, 2018 comes into force the new EU Regulation, called on the General Regulations of the EU Data Protection 2016/679 ( "GDPR"). The Regulation provides strict and specific guidelines on how personal data are collected and managed. This also applies to companies and people residing outside the European Union but collecting data from EU citizens.
Who we are
|Owner||Studio d'Arte Ceramica di Domenico Pinto|
|Registered office||via Crispi, 6-99 - 74023 Grottaglie (TA)|
|Responsible for personal data processing||Domenico Pinto|
|Phone||+39 099 5628440|
What personal data we collect
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. We treat two types of data, personal data provided by the user for the use of our services and technical data that we automatically collect to improve the service we give you.
Data provided by the user
Through the Contact Form we collect the following data:
- name (mandatory data)
- surname (mandatory data)
- phone (mandatory data)
- email (mandatory data)
- message (mandatory data)
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement. We only store this information in order to provide you with the requested service (information request) and we do not disclose this information to third parties.
Data collected automatically
How we use your data
We use the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to respond directly to your request for contact/estimate by e-mail. We process the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to propose an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. These analyzes are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service). It is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website and related applications.
Who are the subjects of data processing
Data controller is Studio d'Arte Ceramica di Domenico Pinto in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with registered office in via Crispi, 6-99 - 74023 Grottaglie (TA), VAT n. 02785200730.
The person in charge of data protection (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is Domenico Pinto.
We remind you that you can contact the DPO at any time and send any question or request regarding your personal data and respect your privacy by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions that are strictly connected and instrumental to the operations, even technical, of our services, such as suppliers that provide services for the review and verification of announcements, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances will we give or sell personal information to third parties.
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to the data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the processing by the owner. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
What rights do you have on your data?
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request correction. The user can verify the correctness of his data and request the update or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions occur, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the owner will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. The user has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed using automated tools and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
For how long and how we store your data
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes of the services used and for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner at this email: email@example.com.
When the processing is based on the user's consent, the holder may retain the personal data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the holder will collect again the user's consent, if necessary.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to your computer's hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor your activities on the site.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site and if they do not collect personal data. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.Our website supports all the latest versions of the main browsers and/or applications. For best results we recommend that you download the latest version of your browser and / or app. We can not guarantee the correct operation of the service and the effectiveness of the information contained in this information for previous versions of browsers and / or unsupported apps.
Cookies on our site
The main purposes of cookies installed by our website are:
Techniques: they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation. These cookies are essential to ensure that our website is functioning properly.
Third parties and profiling:
Furthermore, cookies specially designed to manage connections with the main social networks may be activated. They allow the user to interact via social networks (share function, Facebook). When a page contains this command, a direct connection is established with the selected social network. The use of these technologies is governed by the privacy policies of these companies.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers.
It is good to know, however, that by deactivating cookies some of the features of our site may not be usable.
Here are the links to the information of the main browsers for more information on the deactivation of cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Content embedded by other websites
Other useful information for the deactivation of cookies
The Youronlinechoices and Networkadvertising platforms offer the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies of many digital advertising professionals.
To find out more about targeted advertising, you can consult the following pages:
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
Last update: 24 maggio 2018.